Johnson & Johnson Innovation Quick Pitch at the 38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
Innovators are invited to apply to present to Johnson & Johnson External Innovation, including World Without Disease Accelerator and Lung Cancer Initiative leaders during the week of the 38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco, CA.
If you have a novel idea in one of the following areas of interest, we would like to hear from you. Apply for an open spot at the Johnson & Johnson Innovation Quick Pitch to be held in person on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 from 9:00 – 11:00 am Pacific Time. Limited spots available.
Applications must be submitted by November 22, 2019.
Rewards and Benefits
- 5-minute pitch & 5-minute Q&A with Johnson & Johnson External Innovation, including World Without Disease Accelerator and Lung Cancer Initiative leaders
Quick Pitch Focus Areas
- Local Delivery of oncology drugs endobronchially
- Smoking cessation digital therapeutics
- Type 1 Diabetes prevention solutions and early diagnostics
Infant Health Diagnostics & Solutions:
- Atopic dermatitis
Application and Criteria
Ideas will be evaluated by a panel of reviewers and judges on their ability to meet the following criteria:
- Potential impact
- Uniqueness of solution & level of competition in current market
- Quality & feasibility of technology
- Team credibility & capabilities